Tuesday, April 04, 2006

bird brains..


today i woke up in the MOST peculiar way.. I was happily sleeping when suddenly I was under attack from enemy fire!! oh no.. I took cover under my blanket but shots were still being fired! demn, I said. NO NO wait.. i'm not even in the army yet.. this cant be happening! so I did what I always do when i'm in trouble. WAKE UP! hahha.. I realized that "attacking" me was a pigeon from out side the window! so dumb.. it was FLYING and hitting the window at the same time. so it was semi hovering and bouncing off the window and it was trying over and over again.. (its frequency of hits against the window was like 2 per sec) why was it doing this? to get through this "invisible" force field which was my window.. sigh.. now that's what I call a bird brain. hahahaha.. so loser.. in the end it flew the other way after a min..

i think i should get it one of these.. : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home