Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hazy Dayzs

nothing moved today... except for the big birds.. the skylarks were grounded! stranded on the ground becasue there was no demn horizon line in the horizon... imagine what one man with one match stick one thousand miles away can do to the entire region! haizzzzzzzzzz.. its too demn hazy...

anyway on a side note, i went to SuPerstar- The Pop Musical at NUS's UCC hall with poh, zhi, weiquan and joel (all classmates) and i met two other acsi classmates there! tao xing yuan and clement oh who btw knew more pple there than i did even though he's not from my school.. sheesh (for the record, his last name is oh and the "oh" wasn't an expression).. and tao being his great friendly self, greeted me in his usual way.. hahahaha... oh yes abt the musical, well i would have to say it was great! i only went because two of my classmates were part of it and that some of my other classmates were going too.. i didnt exactly expect much (sorry abt that) but at the end of it all, i thought it was first class. at the end of the day, i was left singing (in my head) to the catchy tunes as i walked back home from the main road. "best friends_ thats what we are, you're my best friend_ you understand, need my best friend_ no matter what happenes_ we're best friends_to the end!......."


oh btw. PSI right now is 150!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home