Thursday, October 19, 2006

malfunction!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
my tumb drive faileddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

i was at school today to do my pro e and i finished them at abt 530 in the afternoon. but i dropped my tumb drive before i went back home and so i checked it again.. it didnt work!!!!!!!!! and i had two files of pro e which i had to pass up and they were gone! all gone!!!!!!! so i drove back home to test it on my lap top and it showed me this again!!! note the time -it was not the first time i tried it.. i was too upset to take a print screen then..

so i drove back to school and re did the two parts. woohoo! i finnished them before 730 pm! lucky chris was still there to help me out.. hiewwww..

so peeps, always ALWAYS backup your stuff and dont bloody drop the darn tumb drive!

side note: darn those pple for burning their stupid trees and causing this STUUUUUUUUPID haze!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home