Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the weeks ahead...

well i've not been updating for a while.. kinda busy. BUT heres a summary of whats on..firstly, i was hit by another car last fri! well i was in my car anyway when that happened. it was at the T junction of seletar country club. bleagh.. that feller was turning right and i was going straight.. so he (according to him) looked right and didnt bother to see his left which was where i was coming from.. so his left front bumper hit my right back wheel. my rear wheels drifted for a second or so but i managed to pull left and stick on the road. wah piang.. i got out of the car and shouted at the other guy.. hahahah i think i scared him... luckily nothing much happened except that my right rear wheel hub got scratched.. he immediately offered to pay and settle it without going to the insurerance company... sheesh.. what a scare.

oh i finished my final ground school paper for flying! hope i pass... if i do, i wornt have to go back on Saturdays to study for caas papers.. anyway, hope i can finish my flying in time...

this sat, i'll be swimming 100 fly for school IVP competition!!!! OMG never train.. die die die.. wish me good luck.

well anyway, i cant wait for the 19th day of this month and year, for it will be 19 years that i've been here : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home