Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mass Swim!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! i'm kan tired! my arms are dropping! today jackson organised a mass swim in sp to promote swimming! hahaha.. he being my classmate, i went to support the event. there were three parts to the event. first was a 50 free and a 50 breastroke race.. wahahahha. i cant believe i did a 27 for my 50 free. heheheheheh.. i won first : ) my breastroke was slow as usual and i didnt win anything there. no suprise really.. next up was the mass swim.. you can take part in the 20 lap or the unlimited laps in a hour mass swim competition. i took the unlimited and swam 71 laps in that one hour! hahahahahah i cant believe that either.. but now my arms and legs are gonna rebel against me for pushing then too hard.. they seem to be leaving me right now.. js sdhcbelksa.. see? i didnt want to type that but my fingers just did it.....

anyway.. i somehow swam the most no of laps and i won a 50 dollar royal sporting house voucher! wohoo!..

with every ten laps you swim, it gives you one more lucky draw chance. ahahah i got one consolation prize and i also won the third prize! a box of 50 tupperware boxes! haahahah i gave both to my mom though. she's very happy now. hahahahhaha..

so so so tired.. i dont think i'll be able to get out of bed tmrw. hahhahhah.. ok ZZzZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZz.. good night peeeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home