Monday, April 02, 2007

gem!

well not that kind.. general elective module. do we really need it? should it be realy counted in our gpa? does it represent the core things we learnt in school?

well you probably know the answer but hey the school is always right right? left? no?

i signed up for 'effective job search skills' cause it seemed to me, the most practical one to take.. i wonder what the others took in the end.. *shrugs* work aint so fun like what some pple are going though.. *nudge* right the three of you?

i'm so proud of my mom. i was at work and she did the registration for me online. hehheh.. come on admit it. how many moms can actually do online registrations? good job ma!

today robyn passed her driving and she got to drive her dad's car on her own! i took like three weeks just to convince my parents to let me drive on my own.. sheesh.. drive safely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home