Friday, January 19, 2007

woooooooooooo!!!

yay today was rather fun.. ;)

firstly i must say that my classmates are really loud singers! whahahahahaha. thanks guys!

robyn and sung shiuan came to school for lunch too. hahah in case pple are wondering, Teng SS, who is Teng CH's daughter, is my senior in flying and her dad was my year one lecturer. robyn is so helpful. ahahah she helped me search for info on engineering couses in ntu and nus. (which was what i asked for hehhehheh). thanks! hey robyn if you're reading this, tag it <---- after that we went to mug at the comp lab instead... some did pro e and some did amp.. man exam stressssssssss.. after that i went vivo with my mom and bro. TADA!! oh wait wrong one.. hahahah but thats me and chris at amp during welding..

oh ya TADA!!


i got a casio watch! : ) it even has a tachymeter converter on the sides. so funky!.. anyway just had cake with my family. : ) ok wish me good luck for tmrw's swimming. gtg sleep now. gNight!

2 Comments:

Blogger RL said...

HELLOOO. hahahah. robyn here. see i'm such a nice friend la. mug hard, but not too hard okay?? you're already so damn smart. lol. take care, i shall terrorize you soon. heh.

11:55 AM  
Blogger RL said...

and i like pro e!!! hahahaha.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home